X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status of this project?

Just wondering if this project has started and if any release dates have been planned?

Originally posted by henriropponen View Post
    Just wondering if this project has started and if any release dates have been planned?
    Hi,
    I am about to start up a big project that will work with Jackrabbit and I my plan was to use Spring and Springmodules-jcr, but I saw a note that Spring SE-JCR will replace the springmodules project and therefore I am interested to know about the status and progress of this project...

br
    Jacob

Comment

Hi guys,

thanks for your interest to the project.
      The migration from the old springmodules-jcr to the new se-jcr extension is going to happen during this week.
      The se-jcr development status recently lagged behind, but from now on it should be considered active and maintained.

I'll keep you posted.
      Cheers,

Sergio B.

Comment

Is the code that is in SVN on par with spring-modules version 0.9? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by cquirk View Post
          Is the code that is in SVN on par with spring-modules version 0.9? Thanks.
          Yes, it's based on the spring-modules 0.9 source code, and contains several additional fixes, just take a look at this blog post:

http://salvatoreincandela.blogspot.c...-released.html

Cheers,

Sergio B.

Comment

Working...
          X