X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Python web services - possible?

Sorry guys, had couple of long nights of coding so I lack creativity this morning with my title. What I was looking for few months back is a framework that supports SOAP based web services in python. I could not find anything production-level. I played with SOAPpy and ZSI both were still lacking features, I've spent some serious time hacking SOAPpy since it was used in some legacy apps. Does spring-python support anything out of the box? I don't care if it uses soappy or zsi behind the screen as long as it is abstracted from me. Thanks guys!

Sorry, but Spring Python doesn't offer any SOAP support right now.

Comment

As an update, I have started hacking some support with a SoapPyServiceExporter and SoapPyProxyFactory. They work, but only with http://<host>:<port> support. I haven't been able to code support to add a subsection to the URL yet.

Comment

Well the hack looks promising but I would be a little cautious with using it with the factory as the support looks quite stable already.

It would be good if we are able to harness a support for the subsection to the URL already.

Though an outright support would not really be necessary.

Comment

Working...
        X