X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpringMVC Python

is there a plan to build an Spring MVC like as part of Spring Python framework?, Im new to Python but I already work a lot with SpringMVC and Spring Python fits very well on my container needs but it lacks the MVC part of the Java version. I don't want to use any other framework that don't follow the SpringMVC styles. Let me know if there is another framework that fits this requirements around the Python world

A Spring MVC equivalent isn't on my radar screen for immediate development. Frankly, I don't hear this request much. I think one other person has brought this up in the years since I started this project. Most pythonistas I encounter are either using Django or another python web solution (turbogears, cherrypy, etc.)

Comment

Re:

well, I will see if I can address this lack of SpringMVC in Python. First I will see if someone else are working on it. I'm researching for a project but none has appear to be done on this, all python users seems to be comfortable with Django and the others. I'm contributing to get the same done for PHP in others projects and I think that your project has the mvc part. My Idea is basically that I can do things using the same philosophy in many web languages using very equivalents frameworks

Comment

Working...
      X