Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Workflow

Hi,

I see that the Spring Workflow project is in 'incubation'.

When I try to download the current version, I get 'AccessDeniedAccess DeniedC767805C2F4BEBA0tc1d2ciPdrB9WkaX+nb/mHCZNm3fSUmkptA16kCJfGw7Z7/mZb6H7Z0YGYILuFnt'.

Is the project alive? if so, is it being hosted somewhere else?

we are debating if we should build our own workflow framework. if Spring Workflow is available, we would rather use it than build our own.

Please advise.

I appreciate your help. Thank you.

An update on the issue

I did some more research and found that I could download the source code for the workflow project from SVN. And I found out that Abashev is now hosting his workflow project on Github. looking at the code from springsource.org and from Github, it looks like its the same person.

So, I guess the question is whether this project will be living separately on Github or will it be included under springsource at some point?

Where do we see spring-workflow going?

Is there anybody using the current workflow project?

Comment

The Workflow extension brings Spring to the world of workflow programming. Jan Machacek originally started this extension because he was not happy with the complexity of other workflow management libraries. The Spring Workflow extension treats all components of the workflow as first-
      class Spring beans. As a result, your flows, states and transitions can take advantage of all features in the Spring Framework.

"Apartments berlin Rent your apartmen in berlin Here you will find lots of different apartments in berlin. If you are planing a trip to berlin you should check out this website to get you Apartments berlin.
      "

Comment

I agree with you. But it looks like the development for the project has been put on hold or something. what I wanted to find out was if that project will ever come out of incubation or even if anybody was contributing to it regularly.

Comment

Working...
        X