X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extending schemas

I have been trying to extend Spring's xml. I need help with the following scenarios:

1. BeanDefinitionParser for the following
    Code:
    <myns:component>
           <myns:component/>
        </myns:component>
    I have gone thru the example provide in docs(Appendix B) regarding this, but I need to define the structure in recursive way, where depth of 'component' can be anything.

2. BeanDefinitionParser for the following
    Code:
      <myns:component1/>
      <myns:component2/>
    Say I have defined the BeanDefinitionParser for 'component1' and 'component2' seperately, is there a way to inform the beandefinitionparser of 'component' about it.

Thx in adavance.

(Note: if this is the wrong forum please redirect me to correct one)

You may want to check &quot;Core Container&quot;

You may want to check the "Core Container" forum. This forum is relatively new, and involves a new incubation process SpringSource is putting together to potentially "extend" their portfolio.

In case you didn't notice, one of the extensions is "Spring Python" which is the Spring solution for python.

Comment

Hi, djpaul! Maybe you can talk your idea in this forum "Calling for Extension Proposals".I think it's the better place than present one!
      Last edited by vico; Aug 25th, 2008, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Spring Extensions are community led projects that aim to extend Spring

Definitely a question for the "Core Container" forum. Spring Extensions, and the proposals thread, are present for community Extension 'projects' rather than container customization questions.

Comment

Working...
        X