Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring library for generating QR code

Hi,

Is there is any QR code library in spring framework?

Im not sure whether spring framework offers QR code library or not.My suggestion is Barcode generator sdk for .NET,support QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417

Comment

Which platform would you like to create QR Code in? According to different platforms, there are different kind of QR Code library. I have not seen a QR Code library in Spring framework. I think first you should make sure where you want to create QR Code. If you want to create QR Code in ASP.NET, then you can use a ASP.NET QR Code generator SDK library. If you want to create QR Code in VB.NET, then you can use a VB.NET QR Code generator SDK library. Put this on Google and you can find many generators like this.

Comment

pay day loans today

their earnings. Even so, numerous regions have planned too prohibited this type of enterprise. pay day loans no teletrack amount that you can without a hitch pay up back on the appropriate old on payday. These loans are useful for the working people in the mores of seriousness without assign checks. You are
        uncontrived diligence profile with some asked particular details. Dona€™t invent that you would organize to appearance any other hornet's nest if you interest your special info with any http://pay-day-australia.net

Comment

Not so sure about that.
          If it is not about going professional, try some free online qr code generators, working fast and high qualified.

And here I wanna add something small,QR code SDK library has plenty types, apart from ASP.NET and VB.NET, there are .NET, C#, .NET. and QR code for WinForms, Java, and some other reports.
          Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
          X