Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phasing Error in upgreding to spring 3.1

Hi ,

I want to update my project from spring 2.x to spring 3.1
    I have remove spring 2.5 jars and put 3.0 jars . I am using struts 2.0 and spring .
    on starting my server I am getting Error

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.expression.PropertyAccessor

IN spring 3 .1 jar I found PropertyAccessor class is there in
    org.springframework.beans-3.1.0.RC1.jar

I have already included this jar . I am not getting from where this Error is comming ? and how to solve it .

If you are upgrading to 3.1 why are you including 3.0 jars?! Also I suggest you take a look again there is also a Property Accessor in the spring-expression jar (which is the one that is missing not the one from the beans jar).

Comment

Errors Springs 3.1

Originally posted by Marten Deinum View Post
      If you are upgrading to 3.1 why are you including 3.0 jars?! Also I suggest you take a look again there is also a Property Accessor in the spring-expression jar (which is the one that is missing not the one from the beans jar).
      Thanks for reply MY this problem got resolved .
      Now I am getting some more Error I am using struts 2.0 in my project I got the Error

Caused by: Cannot locate the chosen ObjectFactory implementation: spring - [unknown location]

Got solution of this I Have deleted struts-spring plug in jar that's why I was phasing this Error . Now my application is compiling I am able to update from spring 2.5 to 3.1 spring version in 2 days . now I will update spring acgi security to Spring security
      Last edited by riteshfss; Dec 6th, 2011, 12:21 AM. Reason: got the solution

Comment

Getting Error while updatigng to spring security

Originally posted by riteshfss View Post
        Thanks for reply MY this problem got resolved .
        Now I am getting some more Error I am using struts 2.0 in my project I got the Error

Caused by: Cannot locate the chosen ObjectFactory implementation: spring - [unknown location]

Got solution of this I Have deleted struts-spring plug in jar that's why I was phasing this Error . Now my application is compiling I am able to update from spring 2.5 to 3.1 spring version in 2 days . now I will update spring acgi security to Spring security

Hi If I am removing applicationContext-acegi-security.xml file used for Spring-acgi -security 1.5 I am getting Error

Failed to convert property value of type 'java.lang.String' to required type 'int' for property 'priority'; nested exception is java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "${email.priority}"

Because My application context now not getting values from properties file why it Happen Any Idea ?
        please Let me know the solution of it tif you know

Comment

Originally posted by riteshfss View Post
          Hi ,

I want to update my project from spring 2.x to spring 3.1
          I have remove spring 2.5 jars and put 3.0 jars . I am using struts 2.0 and spring .
          on starting my server I am getting Error

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.expression.PropertyAccessor

IN spring 3 .1 jar I found PropertyAccessor class is there in
          org.springframework.beans-3.1.0.RC1.jar

I have already included this jar . I am not getting from where this Error is comming ? and how to solve it .
          I hope this blog will help you http://blog.springsource.org/2011/10...l-suite-2-8-0/

Comment

Working...
          X