Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Db4o Cascade delete not working with Spring-db4o

Hi,

I am using spring-db4o support to persist my structured object to db4o database and working in remote server mode i.e the db4o server is running in different JVM and I am using the single instance of ObjectContainer through out my application which is configured using the db4otemplate provided by spring.
    The Problem is when I am deleting the structured object the referenced child objects are not getting deleted (i.e cascade delete not working).I have set cascadeOnDelete(true) still its not able to delete the reference objects(i.e child objects).
    Waiting for you suggestions.
    Jitendra

Originally posted by Jitendra Singh Khatri View Post
    Hi,

I am using spring-db4o support to persist my structured object to db4o database and working in remote server mode i.e the db4o server is running in different JVM and I am using the single instance of ObjectContainer through out my application which is configured using the db4otemplate provided by spring.
    The Problem is when I am deleting the structured object the referenced child objects are not getting deleted (i.e cascade delete not working).I have set cascadeOnDelete(true) still its not able to delete the reference objects(i.e child objects).
    Waiting for you suggestions.
    Jitendra
    Did you try this with a manually configured container first?

Comment

Working...
    X