Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help in QTP Integration

Hi,

We are currently trying to automate our application testing process by integrating with QTP.

Our project was built with spring-actionscript 1.1 version.

When we create a wrapper over our application as recommended by Adobe, we are getting a stack overflow error at FlexStageProcessorRegistry's getRoot() method.

As I understand, FlexStageProcessorRegistry recursively calls getRoot() method as there are two spark application tags available in the application. I think similar kind of issue was fixed in version 1.0 (for multi-modules). So, how should we go about when we have multiple applications.

We are loading our application in the wrapper using SWFLoader.

Adobe Ref: http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/3/htm...10.html#198174.

I have also attached the RTE snapshot.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
    Sudharshan

bug

Hi Sudharshan,

thank you for bringing this up, its actually a use case that hadn't occured to me yet. I can't think of an immediate solution off the top of my head either, I'm sorry.
    Please add a ticket in JIRA for this:
    https://jira.springsource.org/browse...ACTIONSCRIPTAS

If you could also attach a sample app to the ticket that clearly demonstrates the problem it will be easier and quicker for us to investigate and fix the problem.

Thank you very much in advance,

Roland

Comment

Thank You

Hi Roland,

Thanks for the quick response. I shall add a ticket in JIRA per your recommendation with a sample app.

For now, I will try to work around it by not using a wrapper, rather customizing the code and adding the automation swc directly on to the web archive.

Thank you once again.

Regards,
      Sudharshan

Comment

QuicTestPro also could be integrated with SharePoint for reporting and test management.

Comment

You can look at @speja.com

Comment

Working...
          X