Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
MXMLApplicationContext and Objects Not Found Errors (Anonymous Inner Objects) Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MXMLApplicationContext and Objects Not Found Errors (Anonymous Inner Objects)

I have been playing with utilizing MXMLApplicationContext in 1.1 to solve the typical class inclusion issues, but am seeing some unexpected behavior on anonymous Objects. If the <Object clazz="{Object}"> ... </Object> declaration exists as a property value, I am getting the following :

An object definition for 'anonref__TexasTeaConfig_MXMLObjectDefinition38' was not found.
    at org.springextensions.actionscript.ioc.factory.supp ort::AbstractObjectFactory/wire()[C:\projects\tmp\spring-actionscript-core\src\main\actionscript\org\springextensions\ac tionscript\ioc\factory\support\AbstractObjectFacto ry.as:608]
    at org.springextensions.actionscript.ioc.factory.supp ort::AbstractObjectFactory/buildObject()[C:\projects\tmp\spring-actionscript-core\src\main\actionscript\org\springextensions\ac tionscript\ioc\factory\support\AbstractObjectFacto ry.as:528]
    at org.springextensions.actionscript.ioc.factory.supp ort::AbstractObjectFactory/getObject()[C:\projects\tmp\spring-actionscript-core\src\main\actionscript\org\springextensions\ac tionscript\ioc\factory\support\AbstractObjectFacto ry.as:388]
    at org.springextensions.actionscript.ioc.factory.supp ort:efaultListableObjectFactory/preInstantiateSingletonsWithObjectDefinition()[C:\projects\tmp\spring-actionscript-core\src\main\actionscript\org\springextensions\ac tionscript\ioc\factory\support\DefaultListableObje ctFactory.as:214]
    at org.springextensions.actionscript.ioc.factory.supp ort:efaultListableObjectFactory/preInstantiateSingletons()[C:\projects\tmp\spring-actionscript-core\src\main\actionscript\org\springextensions\ac tionscript\ioc\factory\support\DefaultListableObje ctFactory.as:191]
    at org.springextensions.actionscript.context.support: :AbstractApplicationContext/resourceLoadQueue_completeHandler()[C:\projects\tmp\spring-actionscript-core\src\main\actionscript\org\springextensions\ac tionscript\context\support\AbstractApplicationCont ext.as:455]
    at org.springextensions.actionscript.context.support: :AbstractApplicationContext/loadComplete()[C:\projects\tmp\spring-actionscript-core\src\main\actionscript\org\springextensions\ac tionscript\context\support\AbstractApplicationCont ext.as:306]
    at org.springextensions.actionscript.context.support: :MXMLApplicationContext/doLoad()[C:\projects\tmp\spring-actionscript-core\src\main\actionscript\org\springextensions\ac tionscript\context\support\MXMLApplicationContext. as:275]
    at org.springextensions.actionscript.context.support: :AbstractApplicationContext/load()[C:\projects\tmp\spring-actionscript-core\src\main\actionscript\org\springextensions\ac tionscript\context\support\AbstractApplicationCont ext.as:253]

If I add the id attribute to the inner Object Definition, I get the same general error, but the object name is anonref__<Object Id>.

Are Inner Anonymous objects supported with MXMLApplicationContext? An equivalent XMLApplicationContext with the same definitions loads fine.

Thanks,
    Matt

bug probably

Hey Matt,

sorry for the late reply, I think what we're dealing here with is a bug.
    Could you perhaps add an issue in JIRA for this?

https://jira.springsource.org/browse...ACTIONSCRIPTAS

If you can add a clear description for how to reproduce this bug then hopefully we'll have time soon to take a look at it and hopefully fix it.

Thanks in advance!

Roland

Comment

Working...
    X