X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cafe-townsend-mvc sample

I can't run cate-townsend-mvc sample successfully. No compile error. Command can't receive the event.

I set compile arguments as:
    -keep-as3-metadata+=RouteMVCEvents -keep-as3-metadata += Autowired -keep-as3-metadata+=RouteEvents -keep-as3-metadata+=EventHandle

is it correct? Thanks.

Please delete this post

sorry. It is a mistake. Please delete this post. thanks.

Comment

I can't run cafe-townsend-mvc sample too.
      Getting runtime exception:
      Code:
      TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
      	at org.springextensions.actionscript.samples.cafetownsend.presentation::EmployeeLogin/loginButton_clickHandler()[C:\workspace\cafe-townsend\actionscript\org\springextensions\actionscript\samples\cafetownsend\presentation\EmployeeLogin.mxml:34]
      	at org.springextensions.actionscript.samples.cafetownsend.presentation::EmployeeLogin/__loginButton_click()[C:\workspace\cafe-townsend\actionscript\org\springextensions\actionscript\samples\cafetownsend\presentation\EmployeeLogin.mxml:71]
      While debugging this sample i found these strings in EmployeeLogin.mxml:
      Code:
      			[Autowired]
      			[Bindable]
      			public var presentationModel:EmployeeLoginPresentationModel;
      presentationModel should somehow be auto wired at run time, but it's not happening.

I read documentation on autowiring here http://www.springactionscript.org/do...utowiring.html
      My compile arguments are: -keep-as3-metadata+=Inject,Autowired

Problem definetly in my IDE or compiler.
      I use FlashDevelop 4.03 and Flex SDK v4.6

What did I missed?

I must add, that compilation always fails after first attemt with message:
      Code:
      INITIALIZING: Adobe Flex Compiler SHell (fcsh)
      Starting new compile.
      Loading configuration file C:\Program Files\FlashDevelop\Tools\flexsdk\frameworks\flex-config.xml
      Loading configuration file C:\workspace\cafe-townsend\obj\cafe-townsendConfig.xml
      obj\cafe-townsend635005602063125000 (1508850 bytes)
      C:\workspace\cafe-townsend\resources\assets\main.css(6): Warning: Type 'Panel' in CSS selector 'Panel' must be qualified with a namespace.
      C:\workspace\cafe-townsend\resources\assets\main.css(19): Warning: Type 'Alert' in CSS selector 'Alert' must be qualified with a namespace.
      C:\workspace\cafe-townsend\resources\assets\main.css(24): Warning: Type 'Form' in CSS selector 'Form' must be qualified with a namespace.
      C:\workspace\cafe-townsend\resources\assets\main.css(24): Warning: Type 'Label' in CSS selector 'Label' must be qualified with a namespace.
      C:\workspace\cafe-townsend\resources\assets\main.css(24): Warning: Type 'TextInput' in CSS selector 'TextInput' must be qualified with a namespace.
      C:\workspace\cafe-townsend\resources\assets\main.css(29): Warning: Type 'FormItem' in CSS selector 'FormItem' must be qualified with a namespace.
      C:\workspace\cafe-townsend\resources\assets\main.css(29): Warning: Type 'List' in CSS selector 'List' must be qualified with a namespace.
      C:\workspace\cafe-townsend\resources\assets\main.css(6): Warning: The CSS type selector 'Panel' was not processed, because the type was not used in the application.
      C:\workspace\cafe-townsend\resources\assets\main.css(19): Warning: The CSS type selector 'Alert' was not processed, because the type was not used in the application.
      C:\workspace\cafe-townsend\resources\assets\main.css(24): Warning: The CSS type selector 'Form' was not processed, because the type was not used in the application.
      C:\workspace\cafe-townsend\resources\assets\main.css(24): Warning: The CSS type selector 'Label' was not processed, because the type was not used in the application.
      C:\workspace\cafe-townsend\resources\assets\main.css(24): Warning: The CSS type selector 'TextInput' was not processed, because the type was not used in the application.
      C:\workspace\cafe-townsend\resources\assets\main.css(29): Warning: The CSS type selector 'FormItem' was not processed, because the type was not used in the application.
      C:\workspace\cafe-townsend\resources\assets\main.css(29): Warning: The CSS type selector 'List' was not processed, because the type was not used in the application.
      Panel {
      Alert {
      Form, Label, TextInput {
      Form, Label, TextInput {
      Form, Label, TextInput {
      FormItem, List {
      FormItem, List {
      Panel {
      Alert {
      Form, Label, TextInput {
      Form, Label, TextInput {
      Form, Label, TextInput {
      FormItem, List {
      FormItem, List {
      Build halted with errors (fcsh).
      But second attempt always succeeds. And i'm getting working .swf file.
      I use incremental compilation.
      Last edited by Roman.Ivanov; Apr 2nd, 2013, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X