Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Context Files + Multiple Properties Files - How?

I am using multiple context files which works fine by using addConfigLocation() in my flex app file. However, these files refer to 3 different properties files. No matter what I do, only one of the property files is read by SAS. I have this definition (below) in my main applicationContext.xml file - could someone give me some idea as to what I need to do different? Thanks, Libby

<object id="propertyConfigurer" class="org.springextensions.actionscript.ioc.facto ry.config.flex.FlexPropertyPlaceholderConfigurer">
    <property name="ignoreUnresolvablePlaceholders" value="true"/>
    <property name="locations">
    <Array>
    <value>one.properties</value>
    <value>two.properties</value>
    <value>three.properties</value>
    <value>four.properties</value>
    </Array>
    </property>
    </object>

smells like a bug

Hey there,

from what I read from your config everything seems to be in order, I think this might be an issue in the property placeholder configurer.
    Can you please file a bug report in JIRA so we can have a look at this before the version 1.1 release?

https://jira.springframework.org/bro...ACTIONSCRIPTAS

thank you very much in advance,

Roland

Comment

Solved...

I found what was causing the problem - inside of my child context files I also had a <property file = > tag pointing to the properties file for that context file, even though I had described all my properties files previously in the application context file. When I removed the tag in the child context file, SAS worked as expected. Still want me to file a bug report?

Comment

still odd

Hey Libby,

I'm glad you got your project working but the behavior is still a bit odd to me, declaring those property files multiple times should not cause them NOT to be loaded. So yes, if you could still file a bug report, I think this might still be worth looking into.

thank you for taking the time!

cheers,

Roland

Comment

Working...
        X