Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlexPropertyPlaceholderConfigurer could not be found

Converting from Prana to SAS.
    App compiles but when I run it I get this error:
    Error: A class with the name 'org.springextensions.actionscript.ioc.factory.con fig.flex.FlexPropertyPlaceholderConfigurer' could not be found.
    Are you sure the specified class has been compiled?
    Look for more information on this topic here:
    http://www.springactionscript.org/do...inclusion.html

I followed the sparse instructions at this location and in my app file I have defined a variable of type FlexPropertyPlaceholderConfigurer which is successfully created when I run the app. I guess I have a path wrong or something. Any advice would be thankfully accepted as I have spent an inordinate amount of time on this.
    Thanks, Libby
    Last edited by LibbyChantel; Sep 20th, 2010, 06:37 PM. Reason: typo

maybe

The error message that you pasted seems to contain a fully qualified classname that contains a space: (between con and fig)

Code:
    org.springextensions.actionscript.ioc.factory.con fig.flex.FlexPropertyPlaceholderConfigurer
    Could this be just this simple typo? If the class is declared in your application without problems I suspect this to be nothing more than an ordinary typo.

Should you still experience the same problems, could you please post a small sample application that demonstrates the problem? That way we'll be better able to find out what's the problem.

thanks,

Roland
    Last edited by 666shooter; Sep 23rd, 2010, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Hi,

Regarding the space: I've been puzzled by this as well several times on this board, I think it's the vBulletin board software that inserts the space after 50 chars to enforce wrappable lines of text

When transitioning from 0.8.1 to 1.0 I also had to add the FlexPropertyPlaceholderConfigurer to the LinkageEnforcer, and we're fine by using the anonymous code block syntax:

Code:
      {
        FlexPropertyPlaceholderConfigurer;
      }
      Cheers

Herb

Comment

Working...
      X