Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autowiring - new user

Hi:

I'm new to SAS. I would like to configure a AMFChannel in my .xml config file and reuse it in several components by having the the components Autowire the AMFChannel in.

I have successfully set up an XML configured application context with an AMFChannel and I can get a hold of the channel by myContext.getObject("myAMFChannel") as AMFChannel.

However, I can not seem to manage to Autowire the Channel in to any of my components using [Autowire]. Now the documentation all deals with staged components but there is the following note:

"These examples all deal with stage components, yet it is also possible to add the described metadata to 'normal' objects, the functionality remains the same."

I did add the compiler directive -keep-as3-metadata += Autowired as per the documentation for Autowiring and I did add the autowiringStageProcessor to my config file.

I suspect I am doing something foolish, but help would be appreciated.

Ted

One new user to another

Hey,

I used SAS a little bit a year ago and I am trying to use it again for new project. For me [Autowired...] metadata tag only appears to only work for stage components for me. For non-stage components, I can specify the autowiring in the application-context.xml and it works this way:

<object id="testService" class="com.blah.service.TestService" autowire="byName" />

I am also having trouble with the [RouteEvents] metadata tag but [EventHandler] appears to work.

Todd

Comment

Resolved

I guess I am not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I ended up doing my autowiring in my View classes and taking care to make sure the context was loaded before the views were added and all is fine.

Ted

Comment

Working...
      X