Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChannelSet, internal class not found error

Hi sas guru's,

I think i found a bug in the last release. When i define a ChannelSet in the context i get the following error:

ReferenceError: The property 'channelSet' on the definition of 'contactService' could not be resolved. Original error:
    A class with the name 'ChannelSet.as$136::AuthenticationAgent' could not be found.
    at org.springextensions.actionscript.ioc.factory.supp ort::AbstractObjectFactory/wire()[/Users/arnoudbos/Desktop/development/flex frameworks svn/spring-actionscript/trunk/spring-actionscript-core/src/main/actionscript/org/springextensions/actionscript/ioc/factory/support/AbstractObjectFactory.as:467]
    at org.springextensions.actionscript.ioc.factory.supp ort::AbstractObjectFactory/buildObject()[/Users/arnoudbos/Desktop/development/flex frameworks svn/spring-actionscript/trunk/spring-actionscript-core/src/main/actionscript/org/springextensions/actionscript/ioc/factory/support/AbstractObjectFactory.as:404]
    at org.springextensions.actionscript.ioc.factory.supp ort::AbstractObjectFactory/getObject()[/Users/arnoudbos/Desktop/development/flex frameworks svn/spring-actionscript/trunk/spring-actionscript-core/src/main/actionscript/org/springextensions/actionscript/ioc/factory/support/AbstractObjectFactory.as:298]
    at org.springextensions.actionscript.ioc.factory.supp ort:efaultListableObjectFactory/preInstantiateSingletons()[/Users/arnoudbos/Desktop/development/flex frameworks svn/spring-actionscript/trunk/spring-actionscript-core/src/main/actionscript/org/springextensions/actionscript/ioc/factory/support/DefaultListableObjectFactory.as:210]
    at org.springextensions.actionscript.context.support: :AbstractApplicationContext/resourceLoadQueue_completeHandler()[/Users/arnoudbos/Desktop/development/flex frameworks svn/spring-actionscript/trunk/spring-actionscript-core/src/main/actionscript/org/springextensions/actionscript/context/support/AbstractApplicationContext.as:353]
    at org.springextensions.actionscript.context.support: :AbstractApplicationContext/loadComplete()[/Users/arnoudbos/Desktop/development/flex frameworks svn/spring-actionscript/trunk/spring-actionscript-core/src/main/actionscript/org/springextensions/actionscript/context/support/AbstractApplicationContext.as:272]
    at org.springextensions.actionscript.context.support: :XMLApplicationContext/parse()[/Users/arnoudbos/Desktop/development/flex frameworks svn/spring-actionscript/trunk/spring-actionscript-core/src/main/actionscript/org/springextensions/actionscript/context/support/XMLApplicationContext.as:334]
    at org.springextensions.actionscript.context.support: :FlexXMLApplicationContext/parse()[/Users/arnoudbos/Desktop/development/flex frameworks svn/spring-actionscript/trunk/spring-actionscript-core/src/main/actionscript/org/springextensions/actionscript/context/support/FlexXMLApplicationContext.as:228]
    at org.springextensions.actionscript.context.support: :XMLApplicationContext/loadNextConfigLocation()[/Users/arnoudbos/Desktop/development/flex frameworks svn/spring-actionscript/trunk/spring-actionscript-core/src/main/actionscript/org/springextensions/actionscript/context/support/XMLApplicationContext.as:372]
    at org.springextensions.actionscript.context.support: :XMLApplicationContext/loader_completeHandler()[/Users/arnoudbos/Desktop/development/flex frameworks svn/spring-actionscript/trunk/spring-actionscript-core/src/main/actionscript/org/springextensions/actionscript/context/support/XMLApplicationContext.as:307]
    at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
    at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
    at flash.net::URLLoader/onComplete()

In previous versions of SAS the code worked and i got only a warning if an internal class could not be resolved. It's not strange that the context cannot find the internal class AuthenticationAgent of ChanelSet, but this should not throw an error but continue without a problem.

i put my flash builder beta 2 project online because it was too big to attach.

http://www.artim-interactive.nl/arno...module_sas.fxp

thanx,

Arnoud

thanx (again)

Hey Arnoud,

that's indeed a weird issue, I have no clear idea what this good be but I'll try and investigate a.s.a.p.
    In the mean time, can you log a JIRA ticket for this?

http://jira.springframework.org/brow...ACTIONSCRIPTAS

That way the bug can be referenced in the changelog generation, etc.

cheers,

Roland

Comment

done!

Hi Roland,

didn't know you had a public jira for SAS. nice!
      I filed the bug.

cheers,

Arnoud

Comment

thx again

Hey Arnoud,

I tried the sample app you posted (after fixing the reflect bug you filed) and I don't get the error any more. I do get a dependency check error, but I'm not sure if that was intentional or not, can you check for yuorself and confirm?

cheers,

Roland

Comment

Hi guys,

I created a test for this but could not reproduce the problem. Please check the comments on the issue for more info: http://jira.springframework.org/brow...IONSCRIPTAS-92

regards,
          Christophe

Comment

Working...
          X