X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major Help - Spring Correlation with Flash CS4

Hey folks...googled this error and got no results.

Thu Feb 25 16:52:48 GMT-0500 2010 DEBUG - org.springextensions.actionscript.ioc.factory.xml. XMLObjectFactory - Loading object definitions
    Thu Feb 25 16:52:48 GMT-0500 2010 INFO - org.springextensions.actionscript.ioc.factory.xml. XMLObjectFactory - Loading XML object definitions from [application-context.xml]
    Error: Unhandled ioError: Error #2032: Stream Error. URL: file:

Ignore the date..

Basically I've got an XML file in a folder called 'test', the XML filename is 'application-context.xml' as you can see, and in that SAME folder I have 3 classes, MissionBean, ContinentBean and XMLInfo.

In my XML file I create an object and link it to the class 'MissionBean', since its in the same folder as the xml file. Yet I still get this error...any thoughts folks? Any help would be appreciated.

file not found

Hey there,

the XML configuration gets loaded at runtime, what you're experiencing is a regular 'file not found' error. If your application-context.xml file is in the same directory as your classes you should define the path to your xml file when loading it.
    For example:
    Code:
    var applicationContext:XMLApplicationContext = new XMLApplicationContext('com/myclasses/application-context.xml');
    hope that helps,

cheers,

Roland

Comment

Working...
    X