X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asdoc MXMLApplicationContext version confusion

Hi, I'm trying to move to 0.9-SNAPSHOT releases temporarily -- hoping the official 0.9 release is out soon.

When I did that, I noticed that MXMLApplicationContext moved from

org.springextensions.actionscript.context.support. mxml.MXMLApplicationContext

to

org.springextensions.actionscript.context.support. MXMLApplicationContext

Also, the interface changed. It used to have properties for configLocations and a handler for complete (loading finished), but these have disappeared?

I am not sure now what to do with this new class. I depended on that handler to call me back when it was finished loading so I could do some initialization code.

The documentation all refers to the old class. I realize this is a snapshot version so things may be in flux, but can someone tell me what the strategy is for moving ahead on this class?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
    Davis

No responses?

I would really like to use the 0.9-SNAPSHOT release b/c I am in dire need of an EventBus, but it is un-usable since I cannot properly figure out how to now use MXMLApplicationContext which has moved and no longer has the same properties. Any ideas?

Regards,
    Davis

Comment

Hi Davis,

sorry for the trouble here. We are rewriting stuff for the MXMLApplicationContext and the documentation has not been updated since. I'll send you a PM with my IM details so we can solve this for you.

regards,
      Christophe

Comment

Working...
      X