X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0.9 release?

Hi, the release page http://www.springactionscript.org/changes-report.html indicates that 0.9 was released back in september, but it is not in the maven releases repo. Is it officially released? Is there any reason why it isn't in the maven repo?

Thanks in advance,
    Davis

mistake

this is a mistake, I think the site has been re-generated recently, including the changelog.
    Version 0.9 has NOT been released yet, it will be soon, but not yet.

Sorry for the confusion...

cheers,

Roland

Comment

update on 0.9 release date?

Hi.

Just wondering if you had an updated ETA for version 0.9.

Thanks.

Phil

Comment

version 1.0 beta

Well, the latest news about version 0.9 is that we're going to skip it. Since we feel that we're ferature complete the next release will be version 1.0 beta.
        In the way up to version 1.0 final we'll fix any issue that will bubble up in the beta and work on more sample applications and more documentation.
        No new features will be added though.

As for the ETA, we'd love to release it this week, but we're having some maven issues that need to be sorted first, so please keep your fingers corssed and bear with us Everyone involved in the project is pretty much swamped with work and life in general, but we're trying to squeeze any free minute we have into getting the release out the door.

cheers,

Roland

Comment

Originally posted by 666shooter View Post
          Well, the latest news about version 0.9 is that we're going to skip it. Since we feel that we're ferature complete the next release will be version 1.0 beta.
          In the way up to version 1.0 final we'll fix any issue that will bubble up in the beta and work on more sample applications and more documentation.
          No new features will be added though.

As for the ETA, we'd love to release it this week, but we're having some maven issues that need to be sorted first, so please keep your fingers corssed and bear with us Everyone involved in the project is pretty much swamped with work and life in general, but we're trying to squeeze any free minute we have into getting the release out the door.

cheers,

Roland
          While you are tinkering with maven issues - I wrote a maven mojo to handle the generation of the compiler config that works like a charm http://forum.springsource.org/showthread.php?t=84621

If there's a better way to submit this for possible inclusion to the project let me know.

Ryan

Comment

sorry

Hey Ryan,

sorry, I had seen your post but hadn't gotten round to replying to it. I'll let Martino know about your mojo to see if it can be hosted at yoolabs.
            Thanks a lot for this contribution! Time is the main problem right now, we're scrambling to get things done but everyday work and life in general get in the way, our apologies for this.

cheers,

Roland

Comment

Working...
            X