X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as3commons-lang

It seems I have to add the source for as3-commons-lang to my source path manually, if I want to use ClassUtils - even though I have all 3 SWCs (spring, logging and reflect) in my lib folder.

I get this little chestnut otherwise:

1046: Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant: [org.as3commons.lang]::IEquals

Funky stuff.. could be my Eclipse installation though.. she's giving me grief today!

Hi,

ClassUtils is deprecated in as3-commons-reflect and has been moved to as3-commons-lang. Strange that you get the warning for the missing IEquals interface though. Do you reference it anywhere in your source?

Comment

Interesting.. I'm not touching the deprecated classes as far I know (got the output warning, and switched a couple of days ago):

This is the full list of touch points from my side (source also attached):

Code:
      import org.as3commons.lang.ClassUtils;
      import org.as3commons.lang.ObjectUtils;
      import org.as3commons.reflect.Field;
      import org.as3commons.reflect.MetaData;
      import org.as3commons.reflect.Type;
      import org.springextensions.actionscript.ioc.ObjectDefinition;
      import org.springextensions.actionscript.ioc.ObjectDefinitionScope;
      import org.springextensions.actionscript.ioc.factory.config.RuntimeObjectReference;
      import org.springextensions.actionscript.ioc.factory.support.RobotLegsObjectFactory;
      ps: RobotLegsObjectFactory extends DefaultListableObjectFactory and only touches:
      Code:
      import org.springextensions.actionscript.ioc.IObjectDefinition;
      Am I doing something wrong here?
      Last edited by drscn; Jul 18th, 2009, 02:12 PM. Reason: formatting

Comment

IEquals is implemented...

I see in the ObjectDefinition soure that it implements the IEquals interface, so I guess what you need to do is add the as3-commons library to your project.
        There has been quite a bunch of work done on the build system, so mayb e this is an error, I can't say for sure right now.
        But for now, get the as3-common-lang lib from www.as3commons.org and add it to your project and you'll be good to go.

cheers,

Roland

Comment

as3commons-lang

Ah, but that's the thing, as3commons currently only offers two libraries for download:

logging
          reflect

I assumed that "lang" would be it's own lib, and that "reflect" would depend on it, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

Cheers,
          Shaun
          Last edited by drscn; Jul 19th, 2009, 06:27 AM. Reason: logging probably wouldn't depend on lang

Comment

solved

Solution: http://forum.springsource.org/showthread.php?t=75037

Comment

Working...
            X