Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring ActionScript 0.8 Released

Dear Community,

I'm pleased to announce that the Spring ActionScript 0.8 release is now available.

This release includes the Spring ActionScript framework, the Cairngorm extensions and the PureMVC extensions.

All libraries are available for download at the following Maven repository: https://dev.yoolab.org/maven/content/repositories/

From now on, we will regularly publish new snapshots of the libraries there.

Direct links to the libraries:
    - Spring ActionScript 0.8
    - Spring ActionScript Cairngorm 0.8
    - Spring ActionScript PureMVC 0.8

For more info, please see the official announcement at http://www.herrodius.com/blog/176

Bad certificate

When trying to use the Maven repository you provided, my local Maven repository manager (Artifactory) complains about an untrusted certificate. I get the same result in a browser window. If it's to be the official home for Spring ActionScript, somebody may want to address that.

Comment

503 response when trying to access the maven repository

hi,
      I keep getting 503 - Service not available http response when trying to access the maven repository

Comment

temporary problem

I'm sure the 503 error is temporary, please bear with us for now
        I know Martino, who manages the yoolab repositories as far as I now, is swamped in regular work right now. But once he has a spare moment he'll look into. For now please accept our apologies.

cheers,

Roland

Comment

Adding the sources as artifacts

Hi,
          I think it will be great if you could also deploy a file including the sources of each release to the maven repository (I don't know if there is a standard in action script - in java it is a sources jar).

Comment

+1

First of all thanks a lot for sharing this great work.

I agree with feldmani, would it be possible to have access to the source files? I'm working with the flash IDE and it's a lot easier to work with the source files than it is with the compiled library.

Comment

Spring Actionscript PureMVC MultiCore

Hi,
              I cannot find Spring Actionscript PureMVC MultiCore extensions library in this release. Is it going to be available anytime soon?

Thanks.

Comment

only standard

Hi there,

Right now only PureMVC standard is supported, I know there are plans to eventually support multicore as well but where exactly this is on the roadmap I'm not sure. Hopefully it'll be implemented by version 1.0, but I can't promise you anything, I'm sorry.

Cheers,

Roland

Comment

Working...
                X