Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldn't have done it without your help!

As for "RobotLegs fame"... ha! I have a sneaking suspicion that I've completely missed the point with my framework, and done something along the lines of turning an IoC container back into a Service Locator! Actually, I started RobotLegs with the hopes that someone else (read: someone more skilled) would pick it up and run with it. In the meantime, I'll keep playing around, and hopefully come up with something useful.

Anyhow, looking forward to the Spring ActionScript 0.8 release. Best of luck with that.

PS: great job on the documentation for the project - very comprehensive and useful.

Comment

well...

I haven't gotten a chance to take an in-depth look at your framework, so I can't honestly say that you missed the point
      From what I gleaned from it, it seems you're taking the metadata based injection approach, which isn't bad at all, just a matter of preference or convenience. The interface itself seems quite friendly at first sight.
      But even if, in your opinion, you've missed the point in hindsight, you still gave yourself a bunch of valuable experience. Knowing and understanding 'the wrong way' is very good to know as well

greets,

Roland

Comment

Working...
      X