X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on Runtime Class Loading

Is there an eta or at least an update on the progress of Class Loading for SA?

I see it was mentioned a while ago on this forum and i'm very interested in using this feature in a project i'm just starting work on. If it's far away or not being working on currently by anyone i'll put something together myself - but if it's imminiment....

T

Hi T,

we have not worked on this issue unfortunately. I do realize that this could be a great addition to the framework so we'll definitely keep it in mind.

If you are going to work something out yourself, will that be a custom solution or a hack on the Spring AS framework? In the latter case, I would be interested in discussing this and give you some pointers and ideas.

- Christophe

Comment

Christophe,

After taking a look through the SA source i think i'd decided to build something on top of SA - without hacking if it's possible. I have a rough idea of what i'm going to do but it would be great to have a chat with you. I had planned on putting some time in this weekend on this. So if you have time to drop an email today that would be awesome. If not i'll see what i come up with over the weekend and we can compare notes later on.

Thanks again.

T

Comment

Hi T,

sound interesting! Send me your initial thoughts and proposal and I'll try to comment on them. It might be good to use our developer group for this, so the other devs can follow and give you input. (I will not be available from the 6th till the 11th of april)

http://groups.google.com/group/springactionscript-dev

- Christophe

Comment

will do, thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X