Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temp download location

Hi all,

I have set up a temp download location for a Spring ActionScript 0.6.1 SNAPSHOT at http://www.pranaframework.org/spring...ript-0.6.1.zip so you don't need to build the framework yourself.

regards,
    Christophe
    Last edited by cherreman; Dec 5th, 2008, 06:47 AM.

Hi Christophe,

could you provide an SWC with the Cairngorm and PureMVC extensions as well?

Thanks,
    Peter

Comment

Christophe,

since my (Flex/PureMVC/Prana 0.6) project goes into production soon, I would like to switch to the new package 0.6.1 as soon as possible. The prebuilt SWC does not include the PureMVC code which was part of the Prana 0.6 distribution. In SVN these packages are now separate (spring-actionscript, spring-actionscript-cairngorm and spring-actionscript-puremvc). I would prefer a spring-actionscript SWC which contains everything.

Thanks,
      Peter

Comment

Hi Peter,

the extensions will be distributed as separate swc's. This is because it is easier for us to branch and release them individually.

We could however also have a distribution that contains everything. I don't have a build script for that right now, but we could certainly create one.

regards,
        Christophe

Comment

Hi Christophe,

- so can I just create an SWC from spring-actionscript-puremvc and add it to my project?
          - is the migration from Prana to Spring-Actionscript just a refactoring of the imports in my sources from "org/pranaframework" to "org/springextensions/actionscript"?

Is the bug fix "comments in property files" already available in the precompiled binary?

Thanks,
          Peter

Comment

Hi Peter,

- so can I just create an SWC from spring-actionscript-puremvc and add it to my project?
            Yes

- is the migration from Prana to Spring-Actionscript just a refactoring of the imports in my sources from "org/pranaframework" to "org/springextensions/actionscript"?
            It should be. I don't think we have any API changes. If you do run into trouble, please let me know.

Is the bug fix "comments in property files" already available in the precompiled binary?
            Not yet, so you'll need to build the framework yourself for now. I'll update the temp download with a new snapshot when I find some time.

regards,
            Christophe

Comment

Hi Christophe,

got it to work, thanks!

Peter

Comment

Working...
              X