Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PureMvc MultiCore integration

Hi,

We are working on a flexible module based mecanism for our project Igenko in order to avoid tightly coupled dependencies.

As our current application is based on PureMVC and Spring Actionscript, we think about using a PureMVc-Multicore-Pipes solution with SpringAS.

Our main issue is to know how to update current SpringAS-Puremvc integration in order to create SpringAS-PuremvcMultiCore-Pipes integration.

Does someone has started to work on this in SpringAS team ? Could we work together on this subject ?

Hi bouiaw,

I know Damir is planning to work on extensions for PureMVC multicore but due to a demanding project at work, he hasn't been able to look into it.

It would be great if you could discuss this with him and cooperate on this extension. Have you tried to contact him? I will also ask him to look at this post.

regards,
    Christophe

Comment

A multicore PureMVC version would be fantastic - has there been any work carried out?

On a similar note, where can I get hold of the current PureMVC utilities? I downloaded the lastest release (0.71) but can't find any PureMVC related code.

Thanks - Nils.

Comment

Hi folks, time to say hello

-edit: removed the old demo urls, see post below -

Nils, you might want to take a look at
        https://src.springframework.org/svn/...tionscript-as/,
        the puremvc tree contains all the integration code as well as the samples.

Cheers,

Herb
        Last edited by vivoidherb; Mar 9th, 2009, 07:52 AM. Reason: temporary urls removed ;)

Comment

I've stripped the port down to a handy ZIP file containing the source and a SWC:
          Spring Actionscript PureMVC Multicore integration.
          The component library depends on Spring AS extension Core 0.7.1 and PureMVC Multicore 1.0.5.

I've also put up a slightly modified version of the Modularity Demo that uses the Spring extension:
          Spring enabled Modularity Demo

Cheers,

Herb

Comment

Working...
          X