Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Errors in class that extends RemoteObjectService and implements a service interface. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errors in class that extends RemoteObjectService and implements a service interface.

Hi everybody!

I'm new at the Spring ActionScript framework and at the Spring forum.
    I'm using the Flash Builder 4.5, the Flex SDK 4.5.1 and the beta version of the framework (Spring Actionscript 2.0) to build a Flex application that uses remote objects.
    I've had a compile problem when I created a service implementation class as showed in the "Spring ActionScript: The Operation API" blog's post.
    I did the following, according to the instructions found in the post:
    • I created a service interface (IUserService) that specify a method that return an IOperation object (AS3 Commons project);
    • I created an implementation class (UserServiceImpl) that extends the RemoteObjectService class and implements this service interface.

The problems tell:
    Note: the problem only occurs when the class (UserServiceImpl) implements the interface (IUserService).

Please, could you help me to fix this problems?

Regards,
    Jacob.

Hey there,

that error is because of a faulty deploy to our Maven repository of the flex-async library, since then new snapshots have been deployed, so if you grab these this error should be gone.

Good luck,

cheers,

Roland

Comment

Roland, thanks a lot!

That's it! The Problem was solved when I put the new snapshot of the library (flex-async-1.0-RC2-20120107.170548-12.swc).
      I really appreciate your attention and prompt response in resolving this.
      Congratulations for your great work in the Spring Actionscript framework!

Regards,
      Jacob.

Comment

great!

Hi there,

great to hear you're back on track, if you have any other issues, questions or suggestions, you know where to find us

cheers,

Roland

Comment

Working...
        X