X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madrid: New Groovy Group in Madrid, Spain

Hi, if you live in Madrid, you can join us. We try to meet us the last tuesday every month and we use meetup: http://www.meetup.com/madrid-gug/ and google groups: https://groups.google.com/forum/?fro...rum/madrid-gug

We are more than 40 people registered in the meetup, do you want yo join us?

Wonderful to see activity in Western Europe!

Thanks for sharing your Madrid user group with the community. Please feel free to request speakers or swag support.

Best,

SpringSource Community Team
    Last edited by DannyGamboa; Jan 30th, 2013, 06:43 PM.

Comment

We organize Greach, the Groovy spanish conf you already know, of course. Is this forum the best way to request speakers, swag or sponsorship?

Comment

For UGs and meetup groups this is where you would go to request for speakers, swag or sponsorship. The Champions forum is where you can share your personal efforts, your work on Greach would be a great example of an event you can share with fellow Champions.

If you're looking for speakers, swag or sponsorship for a specific event you would need to contact our Dev Rel team. I believe we're already in contact with someone regarding the Greach event.

Best,

Comment

Originally posted by DannyGamboa View Post
          For UGs and meetup groups this is where you would go to request for speakers, swag or sponsorship. The Champions forum is where you can share your personal efforts, your work on Greach would be a great example of an event you can share with fellow Champions.

If you're looking for speakers, swag or sponsorship for a specific event you would need to contact our Dev Rel team. I believe we're already in contact with someone regarding the Greach event.

Best,

Oh, I get the difference! thank you

Comment

Hi Alvaro,
            I hope that Greach was a success. We are proud to sponsor it.
            Do you have any other meetings or events planned in the coming months?

- SpringSource team

Comment

Originally posted by tamao View Post
              Hi Alvaro,
              I hope that Greach was a success. We are proud to sponsor it.
              Do you have any other meetings or events planned in the coming months?

- SpringSource team
              Hi! Yes, we have a meeting the Tuesday 2nd April. Fatima Casaś will do a talk about testing with Geb. You can see the details in the meetup page: http://www.meetup.com/madrid-gug/events/110487172/

Maybe you can send to us some, I don't know, t-shirts or whatever? The people like this kind of details

Comment

I hope your event went well! Sorry that I could not send swag this time. We are in the process of making new swag, but I cannot release it at this moment. Please post future events and hopefully we will have inventory by then.

Comment

I hope your event went well! Sorry that I could not send swag this time. We are in the process of making new swag, but I cannot release it at this moment. Please post future events and hopefully we will have inventory by then.
                  Great! I will tell you when we will do the next meeting!

Comment

Hi,

I'm Ivan, one of the organizers of Madrid Groovy User Group and Alberto Vilches' fellow. We meet the first tuesday of every month and next december we're going to do two lightning talks. You can find more information at our meetup page http://www.meetup.com/madrid-gug/ about this meeting or past meetings.

Would it be possible to send us some swags to raffle to the grooviers in the group?

Regards, Ivan.

Comment

Working...
                    X