X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring SWAG Request for JUG

I am going to be presenting "Spring Boot...tweeting complete Spring applications since 2013" on April 9th. The full description can be found below:

Spring Boot provides an opinionated view of the Spring platform to make both new and existing users extremely productive. By being opinionated Spring Boot allows developers to create an entire Spring web application that fits in a single tweet. Spring Boot is opinionated out of the box, but gracefully backs away as the requirements diverge from the reasonable defaults. What's more is that Spring Boot has a "batteries included" philosophy which includes support for a range of non-functional features that are common to large classes of projects (e.g. embedded servers, security, metrics, health checks, externalized configuration).

In this presentation Rob will walk you through creating your first Spring Boot application. It will then dive into how things work under the hood and some of the more advanced features of Spring Boot.
    You can find details at http://www.meetup.com/kcjava/events/173624852/. We have sponsorship for the venue and food, but I was hoping to get some Spring swag that I could distributed.

Thanks,
    Rob Winch
    Spring Security / LDAP Lead
Working...
X