Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Atlanta: Spring User Group - Request for sponsorship of Atlanta Spring User Group Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta: Spring User Group - Request for sponsorship of Atlanta Spring User Group

I am an organizer of the The Atlanta Spring User Group. We are sponsored by eHire, a local recruiting firm. They cover the cost of the room rental, as well as pizza & soft drinks for each meeting. O'Reilly often sponsors with book raffles too. I had a few ideas for Spring/VMware sponsorship.

1. for our upcoming meeting on January 22, I would like to raffle a ticket for the upcoming DevNexus conference in February. Since VMware/Spring is sponsoring DevNexus and we have several people presenting, this would be a nice addition.

2. Occasionally, it would be nice to support speakers traveling to Atlanta. Currently the group does not have any budget for assisting speakers to travel to Atlanta.

3. Provide one or two current Spring related books each meeting for raffle.

Hi Roy,

What great ideas! Let me check in with the team regarding travel support and DevNexus tickets and I'll get back to you.

I can however provide you several digital copies of the Spring Data book that was just published. I'll message you via email regarding these.

Best,

Danny Gamboa
    SpringSource Communities, VMWare
    [email protected]

Comment

Thanks, Danny! Any assistance and help booking speakers is always appreciated. I'll keep you posted as needs come up.

Comment

Working...
      X