Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring-RCP requires classes not present in Spring Sandbox

Hi,

I have checked the spring and spring-rcp modules out of CVS and successfully built spring.jar and spring-sandbox.jar, however spring-rcp fails to compile. This appears to be due to no java classes being present in the following sandbox package:

org.springframework.rules.values

The CVS Browser on Source Forge also shows no classes in this package.

Will these classes be available soon?

thankyou,
    Chris

Chris,

spring-rich is hosted at a different sourceforge repository from core spring. It is hosted here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/spring-rich-c

Everything in spring-rich-c is compiling and we strive very hard to keep a compiling and working state in CVS at all times to people can work off the latest enhancements (as we're still in rapid development mode.)

The code in spring-rcp within the core springframework project is obsolete -- from before we branched out to our own subproject on sourceforge. It's time to get sourceforge to delete the old spring-rcp module for us!

So again, you want spring-rich-c at sourceforge.net/projects/spring-rich-c. Our official project code name is "spring rich" :-)

Comment

Thankyou, I guess I should have looked more carefully, rather than jumping to conclusions.

Chris

Comment

Working...
      X