Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modules and dependencies documentation

Hello all -

I am a Java Developer and I've been tasked with evaluating Spring RCP. What I need to know is what the functional components are of the framework, and what dependencies they have to one another and other parts of the framework.

For example, I found that data binding requires use of widget factories and Forms, but it does not require use of Views. Also seems like when you use data binding you automatically get some level of data validation. Stuff like that.

Is there any such documentation available?

Thanks!
    - Rom

Originally posted by ryatziv View Post
    Hello all -

I am a Java Developer and I've been tasked with evaluating Spring RCP. What I need to know is what the functional components are of the framework, and what dependencies they have to one another and other parts of the framework.

For example, I found that data binding requires use of widget factories and Forms, but it does not require use of Views. Also seems like when you use data binding you automatically get some level of data validation. Stuff like that.

Is there any such documentation available?

Thanks!
    - Rom
    You might like to take a look at the Spring Rich Client Platform docs, here and here.

Comment

Working...
    X