X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just posted lyno v 0.7.0.1

Just fixed some bugs. We've also posted a "working" sample. It's a scaled down RC app based in petsample. It takes data from a database using OJB.
    It uses the standar Jasper viewer, but since the framework is pluggable, it can be replaced..

URL is http://oso.websa.com.ar/lyno

As soon as I have some time, I will post a working client server demo (the code is almost completed in the zip file). Just need to configure Spring remoting and do the bootstraping in a new starting class.

Gustavo.

Comment

Okay afida and adepue, I have created a feature request in JIRA and I have uploaded my code as a starting point for you guys and the Rich Client project guys. I hope it works for you. It works well for my needs.

The issue number is RCP-92. Here's a link:

http://opensource.atlassian.com/proj.../browse/RCP-92

Comment

Cyboc,

Thanks! This is exactly what I am looking for. I think you do a good job on this one!

Comment

Originally posted by cyboc
          I have created a feature request in JIRA and I have uploaded my code as a starting point for you guys and the Rich Client project guys. I hope it works for you. It works well for my needs.

The issue number is RCP-92. Here's a link:

http://opensource.atlassian.com/proj.../browse/RCP-92
          Today I got the latest version of Spring Rich Client from CVS. I noticed that the included Spring Framework jars (in the "spring-richclient\lib\spring" directory) were updated to version 1.1.4, which depends on jasperreports-0.6.4.jar. So, I updated my jasper jar to that one. Upon doing that, I got deprecation warnings from one of my classes that I uploaded to JIRA.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I fixed those deprecation warnings and uploaded a new version of "DefaultJasperReportGenerator.java" to JIRA. You will want to get the version that I uploaded on 22/Feb/05.

In addition, I had to recompile my test jasper report (for JUnit test) because I was getting InvalidClassExceptions because it was compiled with 0.6.3 but I was trying to run it with 0.6.4. I have uploaded that newly compiled file to JIRA. It is called MyPersonBean_JavaBeanNamingConvention.jasper. Having said that, instead of using my ".jasper" file, I recommend you recompile it from the source, "MyPersonBean_JavaBeanNamingConvention.jrxml".

Comment

Japser Report printing at client side

Check the answer in the following

helptodeveloper.blogspot.com/2010/02/way-of-printing-jasper-report-at-client.html

Comment

JasperReports book by Packt publishing

Following book by Packt has recipes which describe creating reports in a client/server enviornment from a remote web client and web server.

JasperReports 3.6 Development Cookbook.

Comment

Working...
              X