X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to remove View's Title

Hi, how can I remove the view's title?. No the frame's title that can be removed using the ApplicationAdvisor.

Thanks.

How to remove View's Title

What I did was extend DefaultApplicationPage, override the createPageComponent() method, and create my own subclass of PageComponentPane.

Comment

Thanks, I will try that.

Comment

Re: How to remove View's Title

Originally posted by cyu
        What I did was extend DefaultApplicationPage, override the createPageComponent() method, and create my own subclass of PageComponentPane.
        I have the same desire and this approach certainly works. I think the PageComponentPane though wasn't designed by the spring-rich developers to be pluggable or extendable since it is not declared as a bean or contains an interface; but perhaps it should be, since I can imagine many developers wanting a different outer panel that the SimpleInternalFrame implementation that is provided by the PageComponentPane.

While this approach works, perhaps at least the PageComponent property in the PageComponentPane should be made protected so as to make overriding createControl method less awkward. Minor details, but a thought.

Of course, I am very new to Spring-rich so perhaps there is a better way to do this that the Spring-rich developers can share.

--Tom

Comment

Also, I describe a very trivial change to the framework in the JIRA log. (http://opensource.atlassian.com/proj...browse/RCP-130)

Comment

Working...
          X