X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Alex : I need your help

Ben, this is not really Richclint question but related. You had put togther richclient cientserver sample for petclinic. I have similiar architecture except by busines layer is SLSB, and i define that in business-layer-application.xml. But when i invoke my business method i get

Code:
    org.springframework.beans.FatalBeanException: Unable to return specified BeanFactory instance: factory key [java:comp/env/ejb/BeanFactoryPat
    h], from group with resource name [classpath*:beanRefContext.xml]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitio
    nException: No bean named 'java:comp/env/ejb/BeanFactoryPath' is defined: org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFacto
    ry defining beans []; root of BeanFactory hierarchy
    org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No bean named 'java:comp/env/ejb/BeanFactoryPath' is defined: org.springfra
    mework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory defining beans []; root of BeanFactory hierarchy
            at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.getBeanDefinition(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:332)
            at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getMergedBeanDefinition(AbstractBeanFactory.java:672)
            at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:207)
            at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:159)
            at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.getBean(AbstractApplicationContext.java:496)
            at org.springframework.beans.factory.access.SingletonBeanFactoryLocator.useBeanFactory(SingletonBeanFactoryLocator.java:387)
            at org.springframework.ejb.support.AbstractEnterpriseBean.loadBeanFactory(AbstractEnterpriseBean.java:115)
            at org.springframework.ejb.support.AbstractStatelessSessionBean.ejbCreate(AbstractStatelessSessionBean.java:63)
    Any idea?? whats going wrong here...

Amad

JNDI name

You probably have specified the wrong JNDI name for the lookup of the BeanFactory: 'java:comp/env/ejb/BeanFactoryPath'.

JNDI names beginning with 'java:comp/env' are meant to be used inside the J2EE container,
    for example by the EJBs themselves to look up stuff in their environment.

But if you are trying to get a reference to the EJB from a remote client, you should probably use only 'ejb/BeanFactoryPath'.

Comment

I don't define that JNDI name, I am only extending AbstractStatelessSessionBean to implement my SLSB..

Amad

Comment

Working...
      X