X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FL Consulting Opportunity

Looking for Swing/Spring RC developer to help jump start a project. We are Impulse Point, LLC located in Lakeland, Florida, near Tampa. The position requires someone ASAP (isnít this always the case ), meaning the first week of January. Please contact Jeff Boring if you or someone you know is interested. Note that you must have experience in Springís RC.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff Boring
    [email protected]
    (office) 863-802-3738
    (cell) 863.255.9777

Impulse Point, LLC
    http://www.impulse.com
    6810 New Tampa Highway,
    Suite 400
    Lakeland, Florida 33815
    Phone: 863-802-3738

[Hope this post doesn't break the forum's rules. My apologies if it does.]

Not a lot of people in the world with Spring RC experience yet. :-)

Comment

Florida.... sounds sweet... long term? salary?

Comment

I realize that there are not a lot people with Spring RC knowledge but hopefully one of you can spare some time to help us out. I believe in Spring, Keith & the other developers of RC and that a Java client written with Spring RC is our best long term strategy. However, we do have a critical short term deadline and if we canít get the resources we need, we will be forced to go to plan b (C++/MFC, yuk!).

We are actually looking for a full time/employment resource that has Swing experience as well, but donít think we can fill this in time. Thatís why I put out the SOS to help get us started. The length of the consultant gig will obviously be affected our ability to find such a resource. It may be that one of us, with the consultantís help, can come up to speed quickly such that it would not necessary to add a Swing person. The best possible scenario would be to find a full time/employment resource with Spring RC experience that can start the first week of Jan.

We are a start up product company so we don't have a lot of money to throw around. We can, however, pay the going rate for a consultant to come in here for a month or 2. I can't post hourly/salary numbers here in a public forum but if you are interested, please give me a call.

Jeff

Comment

Too bad the offer is in the US, as I'm based in Belgium (Europe).

Comment

Working...
          X