Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
"commandLabel" instead of correct text when upgrading from 0.2.0-snapshot to 0.3.0-sn Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "commandLabel" instead of correct text when upgrading from 0.2.0-snapshot to 0.3.0-sn

Hi folks,

I upgraded my application from using 0.2.0-SNAPSHOT to use 0.3.0-SNAPSHOT, and it is now showing "commandLabel" instead of the label configured in my messages.properties file.

This is for all of the top level menu commands, such as fileMenu, editMenu, etc

I DO have entries for them in the messages.properties files:

Code:
    fileMenu.label=&File
    fileMenu.caption=File-related operations
    fileMenu.description=File-related operations

editMenu.label=&Edit
    editMenu.caption=Edit-related operations
    editMenu.description=Edit-related operations
    and the messages.properties file IS being referenced correctly, since sub-menu items DO have the correct labels.

I've searched for "spring rich commandlabel", and I only found a 6 month old post on these forums, which did not seem to be pertinent.

http://forum.springframework.org/arc...p/t-10444.html

Just to be clear, my code worked with 0.2.0, but does not work with 0.3.0. Any suggestions?

Many thanks

Rogan

I think it is a Spring frameowrk compatible issue. I had the same thing but when changing to a the Spring framework 2.0.1 release it fixed itself- Otherwise I had no problem chaning to spring framwork 2.0.1 so I suggest you take that step and the problem will go away.

Cheers
    Magnus

Comment

Yes, you are right. Thanks!

I was using the 1.2.7 release of the core spring framework, and when I upgraded to 2.0.1 as you suggested, the problem went away.

At least this is now documented for anyone else who is struggling with the same problem.

Rogan

Comment

Working...
      X