X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error when starting PetClinicClientServer from Eclipse

When I start PetClinicClientServer inside Eclipse, I see the 'terms' window. When I accept the terms, the following errors display:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'menuBar' defined in class path resource [org/springframework/richclient/samples/petclinic/ui/commands-context.xml]:

Can't resolve reference to bean 'windowMenu' while setting property 'members[2]'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'windowMenu' defined in class path resource [org/springframework/richclient/samples/petclinic/ui/commands-context.xml]:

Can't resolve reference to bean 'preferenceCommand' while setting property 'members[4]'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'preferenceCommand' defined in class path resource [org/springframework/richclient/samples/petclinic/ui/commands-context.xml]: Can't resolve reference to bean 'preferenceManager' while setting property 'preferenceManager'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefini tionException: No bean named 'preferenceManager' is defined: org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultL istableBeanFactory defining beans
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did find the spring-richclient-sandbox.jar in the dist directory, and added it to the rich-client Build Path, but the error persists.

That would be my fault.

You have to do the following:

The code to load the prefs context file from the PetClinicStandalone class should be copied to the PetClinicClientServer class.

I will fix it as soon as possible,

Peter

Comment

This has been fixed

Comment

Working...
      X