X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filtered Table model

Is there a FilteredTableModel support. I need to filter values from a JTable depending on of the column values. There is something in list package that takes a list of items and a constraint but I couldn't find anything in table package. I am using BeanTableModel and would like to filter on one of the property values.

Thanks

Amad

We're almost running into the same point:

One module of our project is to do "Quality Control" on volume data in table. We need complex table operations such as sorting, filtering, cell editors... For the filtering, we need allow user to define several filtering criterias, and use criterias as arbitery combinations.

Comment

see thread 'Table framework'

regards

Comment

Hi all,

I'm actually looking for the same thing, a FilteredTableModel that takes in a TableModel and a constraint that determines what to show in a JTable. In Spring RCP there is a FilteredListModel but not a FilteredTableModel. Is the table framework providing that? Is the table framework ready yet?

Thanks
        Henry

Comment

Originally posted by hszetu
          Hi all,

I'm actually looking for the same thing, a FilteredTableModel that takes in a TableModel and a constraint that determines what to show in a JTable. In Spring RCP there is a FilteredListModel but not a FilteredTableModel. Is the table framework providing that? Is the table framework ready yet?

Thanks
          Henry
          Have you had a chance to look at the glazed list stuff?

The spring-rich integration is in GlazedTableModel.

I'd look at the glazed list stuff, they have a good tutorial.

If you follow that tutorial and look at the GlazedTableModel, you'll see some really neat stuff.

http://publicobject.com/glazedlists/

Comment

Thanks for your info. :wink:
            I'll take a look at the glazed list.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X