Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SVN Problems

Hi,

I've tryed a few times this week to check out the current code base but I'm always getting an error after a few minutes of downloading. This is what I'm getting in my TortoiseSVN Checkout window:

Error: REPORT request failed on '/svnroot/spring-rich-c/!svn/vcc/default'
    Error: REPORT of '/svnroot/spring-rich-c/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read chunk delimiter: Secure connection truncated (https://svn.sourceforge.net)

Anyone know what's going on?

thanks
    Jonny

Hi Jonny,

Ive checked out the project this week (yesterday or day before) from scratch and updated it today using Tortoise SVN. Things seem to be working ok. I am new to subversion and this new mavenization (see previous thread...) but it does seem to work, if not as of yet from the eclipse svn plugin.

CHeers

Alan

Comment

Hi again. Since Im new to svn and presently playing with it, and just to be a bit more helpful, Ive checked out spring rich again to a brand new directory and it does so successfully from scratch for me. I used tortoise SVN support to do it.

Hope this helps in reducing the scope of your problem.

alan

Comment

Reply to my own thread. Thanks for the reply Alan, good to know it can work. I've got a feeling it's just a flakey connection to sourceforge or some such.

Anyway, I deleted the partial download and tryed a few more times. Still didn't work. However, when I do an SVN Update command on the partially downloaded project, everything else is downloaded.

Comment

I have the same problem.

Comment

I just tried it out and it works without any problems. But I've a fast line and the download is almost finished in a half minute. IMO the problem is on sourceforge side. It could be possible that the svn system is not well configured and drops connections either by high load or after a (time) limit as reached.

From my experiences with svn it's safe to make an update after the initial checkout is interuppted - unless it is not running at all

Comment

Working...
            X