Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rule validation questions

Can someone kindly solve my questions:-

1. I try to add a rule in the RuleSource. The 'domainObjectClass' supplies the Rules constructor must be the implementation class, can it work on Interface class?

2. In the examples given in the spring rcp, when entering invalid-input , the bg of the text-field is in light-red colour, an error icon on the lower left corner and some error message on the top of the dialog box.
    However, when I did my own rule, I can't see the bg and I don't have the icon (but I can get the same error message on the top of the dialog box), any clue what I did wrong?

Thanks

As for my second question, I found out that I miss the following

Code:
    	<bean id="formComponentInterceptorFactory" 
    		class="org.springframework.richclient.form.builder.support.ChainedInterceptorFactory">
    		<property name="interceptorFactories">
    			<list>
    				<bean class="org.springframework.richclient.form.builder.support.ColorValidationInterceptorFactory">
    					<property name="errorColor" value="255,245,245"/>
    				</bean>
    				<bean class="org.springframework.richclient.form.builder.support.OverlayValidationInterceptorFactory"/>
    				<bean class="org.springframework.richclient.text.TextComponentPopupInterceptorFactory"/>
    				<bean class="org.springframework.richclient.list.ComboBoxAutoCompletionInterceptorFactory"/>
    			</list>
    		</property>
    	</bean>

Comment

Originally posted by aktp
      Can someone kindly solve my questions:-

1. I try to add a rule in the RuleSource. The 'domainObjectClass' supplies the Rules constructor must be the implementation class, can it work on Interface class?

Thanks
      the same problem!

Comment

ok,see this
        http://forum.springframework.org/sho...ultRulesSource

Comment

Working...
        X