• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form model with database action

Hello,
    I want form model with next features :

- business model is list of beans, for instance list owners
    - form have binding from bossiness property to swing visual class (this work fine in spring rcp)
    - we have action like : next owner, previous owners, save/commit, rollback/clear, last,first
    find (we have find owner with any properties - like hibernate Example criteria, sort
    (user click on label firstName and sort owners for firstName, then lastName and sort
    firstName,lastName and we have special button/toolbar action for clear sort)
    - sort and find have to be in database for sort and find large list - model can use scrollable resultset for large table
    - yet another form action
    - form can one-row form or table

Comments ?

regards

All good features. I agree we need them.

Feel free to continue to prototype, and we will continue to refine via controlled integration into the framework, similiar to what we're doing with docking integration.

Comment

Fine.
      I need any features from hibernate or like tools special for find features.
      Is it possible that we add hibernate dependencies in spring rcp ?

Thanks

Comment

Some time ago, I created an "Advanced Search" for a swing application, allowing the user to create complex queries, and save them for future use.

The advanced search produces a Query instance, that could be translated to a Hibernate criteria instance.

Unfortunately this was at my previous job, and I don't have the code anymore.

I'll see if I can find the time to create a prototype. I'll keep you updated.

Peter

Comment

Working...
        X