Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form model with database action

I want form model with next features :

- business model is list of beans, for instance list owners
    - form have binding from bossiness property to swing visual class (this work fine in spring rcp)
    - we have action like : next owner, previous owners, save/commit, rollback/clear, last,first
    find (we have find owner with any properties - like hibernate Example criteria, sort
    (user click on label firstName and sort owners for firstName, then lastName and sort
    firstName,lastName and we have special button/toolbar action for clear sort)
    - sort and find have to be in database for sort and find large list - model can use scrollable resultset for large table
    - yet another form action
    - form can one-row form or table

Comments ?

All good features. I agree we need them.

Feel free to continue to prototype, and we will continue to refine via controlled integration into the framework, similiar to what we're doing with docking integration.

I need any features from hibernate or like tools special for find features.
      Is it possible that we add hibernate dependencies in spring rcp ?

Some time ago, I created an "Advanced Search" for a swing application, allowing the user to create complex queries, and save them for future use.

The advanced search produces a Query instance, that could be translated to a Hibernate criteria instance.

Unfortunately this was at my previous job, and I don't have the code anymore.

I'll see if I can find the time to create a prototype. I'll keep you updated.