Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Spring richclient framework

Hi there,

I am new to the Spring Richclient framework and would like to learn abt the swing client and sever application. i downloaded the stuff and upzipped it but i couldn't get the JNLP file for the PetClient application. i got the war file and deployed in Tomcat.

Actually, I tried to develope an application which is having the swing at the client end and servlet as controller and all business operations are in the server end as well. But i am struggling to complete it becuase of session management concept. So throught instead of i am developing all the stuff, following the SPring RichClient Framework would be the right idea.

Any help, suggestion would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Since the maven2ization, I haven't re-enabled the webstart capabilities as I am waiting on the maven-webstart-plugin so we don't have to update the jnlp file every time a dependency is added or modified.

Jerome of that maven-webstart-plugin is pushing to make a first release of it soon and I hope the issue with signing signed jars (namely acegi) is solved by then.

As for the session management: take a look one the site > user guide > security with acegi

Comment

PS: it should be possible to deploy the war, start the server in your command line and start the petclinic client in your IDE.

Comment

Working...
      X