Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TreeCompositeDialogPage how to use it?

hi all,
    I would like to use TreeCompositeDialogPage but dont know how to get rid of it?
    Anyone could help, or give some piece of code how to start with it?

The petclinic sample use it
    Take a look at our sources (see development setup on our site)

Comment

Originally posted by ge0ffrey
      The petclinic sample use it
      Take a look at our sources (see development setup on our site)
      please show me, I can't find where PetClinic uses TreeCompositeDialogPage class??

Comment

Find "TreeCompositeDialogPage"...

Comment

I have done it alreade, but nothing comes up, maybe Im blind or just have got a old sample sources, where can I find the fresh one? I have checkout repository and then run "mvn install" and looked for TreeCompositeDialogPage in surces but nothing found
          please help me

Comment

Unfortunately, the petclinic sample app doesn't use the TreeCompositeDialogPage. It does use a tree in the main view, however.

Basically, the TreeCompositeDialogPage is a container that organizes other dialog pages into a tree structure. You add dialog pages as nodes in the tree (look at the various addPage and addForm methods).

Once you've constructed the hierarchy, you treat the TCDP as a regular dialog page and show it (probably in a dialog).

I used this in a previous application, so I don't have the code handy. If the hints above don't help, I'll look at digging that code up and posting it.

Larry.

Comment

Hmmm, I thaught I copied it from there one day

Anyway, open
              org.springframework.richclient.samples.petclinic.u i.OwnerManagerView
              take a look at line 414 and replace TabbedDialogPage with TreeCompositeDialogPage.

Comment

Working...
              X