Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AceGi

HI,
    I just started using the spring rcp demo petapp application. On the login screen if you hit cancel button, it takes you into the initial ownermanagerview screen. I want to modify so the application will close, if the user hits cancel. Please let me know how to do this.

Thanks
    Tennyson

Originally posted by Tennyson
    HI,
    I just started using the spring rcp demo petapp application. On the login screen if you hit cancel button, it takes you into the initial ownermanagerview screen. I want to modify so the application will close, if the user hits cancel. Please let me know how to do this.

Thanks
    Tennyson
    Hi Tennyson

I'm new to the framework, so I might be wrong, but try changing the loginCommand definition in commands-context.xml. Change the closeOnCancel property to 'true'.

Hope this helps
    Chris

Comment

HI Chris,
      I tried changing the login command

<bean id="loginCommand"
      class="org.springframework.richclient.security.Log inCommand">
      <property name="closeOnCancel">
      <value>true</value>
      </property>
      </bean>

still, it allows me to go into the initial view. Thanks for your reply. Let me know if you think of any other way.

Thanks
      Tennyson

Comment

Tennyson,

Are you sure you have the latest code? I forget exactly when I made the changes to LoginCommand, but it was at least 6 months ago.

If you've properly set closeOnCancel, then the application should definitely exit.

Are you sure that the execution of the petclinic sample is picking up your modified context?

Thanks,
        Larry.

Comment

Hi Larry,
          I don't have a problem with this anymore. It is the codebase, I think. I have the latest and greatest now. Works like charm. Have a great day. Thanks.

Best,
          Tennyson

Comment

Working...
          X