Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cvs-pserver.sourceforge.net login invalid

Hi,
    I'm trying to obtain spring-rich-c from cvs but in the network of my client there is a firewall. I try so with cvs-pserver in port 80 and I can obtain spring-framework with anonymous user.
    But when I tried with spring-rich-c the user anonymous and password empty don't work.

Re: cvs-pserver.sourceforge.net login invalid

Originally posted by jagedn
    Hi,
    I'm trying to obtain spring-rich-c from cvs but in the network of my client there is a firewall. I try so with cvs-pserver in port 80 and I can obtain spring-framework with anonymous user.
    But when I tried with spring-rich-c the user anonymous and password empty don't work.
    You can't access the CVS server over port 80. You'll either have to have your firewall altered, or get the files outside the firewall.

I have the same issue at my place of employment. I have to fetch the files at home and bring them into the office the following day.

-Dave

Comment

But I can obtain spring-framework with cvs-pserver, so .... where is the difference ?

Comment

I'm clumsy

Sorry, when I configured the cvs repository I wrote bad the url (I forgot end the name of the repository with -c )

Now I can to update my local copy from cvs.

dortman, you can use the port 80 if you use the cvs-pserver.sourceforge.net (as explain in http://sourceforge.net/docman/displa..._id=1#firewall )

Comment

Re: I'm clumsy

Originally posted by jagedn
          Sorry, when I configured the cvs repository I wrote bad the url (I forgot end the name of the repository with -c )

Now I can to update my local copy from cvs.

dortman, you can use the port 80 if you use the cvs-pserver.sourceforge.net (as explain in http://sourceforge.net/docman/displa..._id=1#firewall )
          I wasn't aware of that. Thanks; that helps out quite a bit.

-Dave

Comment

when I use port 80 at work place, i got

$ cvs -dserver:[email protected]:80/cvsroot/spring-rich-c login
            Logging in to server:[email protected]:80/cvsroot/spring-rich-c
            CVS password:
            cvs [login aborted]: unrecognized auth response from cvs.sourceforge.net: HTTP/1
            .1 400 Bad Request

any idea?

Comment

when I use port 80 at work place, i got

$ cvs -dserver:[email protected]:80/cvsroot/spring-rich-c login
              Logging in to server:[email protected]:80/cvsroot/spring-rich-c
              CVS password:
              cvs [login aborted]: unrecognized auth response from cvs.sourceforge.net: HTTP/1
              .1 400 Bad Request

any idea?

Comment

Working...
              X