X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GlazedTableModel row Index

How can I activate in GlazedTableModel to show the row numbers, like it is possible in List/BeanTableModel ( model.setRowNumbers(boolean) ) ?

In GlazedTableModel the getColumnValue(Object row, int column) takes a row Object, is it possible to get the current row position out of the row object, or is their another way?

Comment

GlazedTableModel does not offer that feature, so there no way to "enable" it.

As for your second question, what is it that you're trying to do when you ask "is it possible to get the current row position out of the row object, or is their another way?" Also, what context are you in? Various callbacks will have access to a row indicator (such as a selection change event).

Larry.

Comment

I trying ti implement on a view a Jtable with filtering functionality using glazed list, everything works fine but only thing is missing is the row index for each row, is their no possibilty to add it to the model, or can I use another model?

mc

Comment

Sorry, but GlazedTableModel just isn't designed to provide that. As for using another model, none of the other models work with glazed event lists.

You could look at extending GlazedTableModel and adding that functionality. If there are limitations on the class (like method visibility) that make this difficult, file a JIRA issue and I'll look at opening it up.

Larry.

Comment

I tried to extend the GlazedModel, but in the existing model their is no reference to current row, or did I look over something?

Comment

There won't be a row number in the model, the row number is used to access the model values. Take a look at BaseTableModel to see how it implemented the functionality you want.

Larry.

Comment

Working...
              X