Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RMI-Problems in Eclipse-RCP

Hallo,

i tried a small test for myself using spring+rmi in an eclipse rcp application.
    So i take a simple app similar to the example in the reference. But with using rcp i got a stackoverflowError. It seems to be a classloading problem.
    Stubs will be generated by CGLIB when using spring? I´m right?
    Rcp has its own classloading concept for plugins i think. So is there anybody who has some experiences with that problem or can give some links to resources with a solution.

Thanks,
    Jörg Bellmann

Hi Jörg,

you have now any solution for your problem with Eclipse RCP?
    I got the same error, but only when i launch the RCP. When i launch the plugin inside the IDE, it works fine....

the Stack:
    Code:
    Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'iniService' defined in file [c:\Develop\Checkout\MainSubversion\IMC_6.3\IMCSubversion\dist\in4MC\plugins\de.infor.management.com_2.0.0\conf\applicationcontext.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is java.lang.StackOverflowError: null
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:370)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:226)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:147)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:269)
    	at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:318)
    	at org.springframework.context.support.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.<init>(FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.java:83)
    	at org.springframework.context.support.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.<init>(FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.java:68)
    	at org.springframework.context.support.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.<init>(FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.java:59)
    	at de.infor.com.management.connect.spring.ConObject.<init>(ConObject.java:53)
    	at de.infor.com.management.connect.spring.ConObject.getCon(ConObject.java:43)
    	at de.infor.com.management.plugin.ComPlugin.init(ComPlugin.java:115)
    	at de.infor.management.eclipse.views.navigation.NavigationView.createPluginView(NavigationView.java:227)
    	... 45 more
    Caused by: java.lang.StackOverflowError
    THX Achim

Comment

Hi again....

It's a problem of eclipse and osgi....
      You can find a bugreport - thread and a patch under

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=103918

bye

Comment

Working...
      X