Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring + Jboss. Starting RMI Registry

Hi

I have a question about a J2EE App which uses the Spring Framework. It's a Web application deployed in a JBoss 4.0.5GA app server. I need to expose the services that provide the application to use these in a simple java standalone program. Off course, I use Spring to expose my interface and to access via RMI in the main method of my program. In resume, I'm following this instructions: stehno,com/articles/java/springrmijndi.php.

The problem is that the RMI Registry only initiate when I run the Web application in a browser. It creates something like this:

INFO [RmiRegistryFactoryBean] Looking for RMI registry at port '1099'
    WARN [RmiRegistryFactoryBean] Could not detect RMI registry - creating new one
    INFO [DefaultListableBeanFactory] Creating shared instance of singleton bean 'rmi.service.MyRemote'
    INFO [RmiServiceExporter] Binding RMI service 'myRemote' to registry at port '1099'

After running the web application, I could use my java standalone program because the RMI is activated as well. But... How can avoid this process and just when I run my Java App, it starts thw RMI Registry ???????

Thanks !!!!!

It seems JBOSS has it's owned RMI implement.
    Spring cannot access JBoss's RMI register.

Comment

Working...
    X