Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
SimpleJaxWsServiceExporter and RuntimeModelerException - am I missing something? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SimpleJaxWsServiceExporter and RuntimeModelerException - am I missing something?

Hello all,

having read section 17.5.6 in the Spring reference manual one would think that publishing a bean as a simple standalone SOAP service would be easy. However, I'm obviously missing something as this is the error I get:

Code:
    com.sun.xml.internal.ws.model.RuntimeModelerException: runtime modeler error: Wrapper class my.wsclass.jaxws.RegisterGateway is not found. Have you run APT to generate them?
    Now, I am actually running under JDK 1.6 (1.6.0_06-b02 to be precise), and there is nothing strange in the context definition either:

Code:
    <bean class="org.springframework.remoting.jaxws.SimpleJaxWsServiceExporter">
        <property name="baseAddress" value="localhost:4444/"/>
      </bean>
      <bean id="ws" class="my.wsbackingclass"
      	init-method="init"/>
      <bean id="wsep" class="my.wsclass">
      	<property name="ws" ref="ws"/>
      </bean>
    The baseAddress in the code above is actually prefixed with the correct http prefix, I had to take it out because the forum is refusing to allow me post "URLs to other sites". And not to forget, I tried with SimpleHttpServerJaxWsServiceExporter and I got the exact same error.

Small print: could this problem be connected to the fact that this context is run in an OSGi container under spring-dm? Is spring-dm somehow responsible for not executing the bindings for this webservice to initialize? And if so, what would be the simplest way to implement a SOAP ws in an OSGi bundle?
    BTW, before running into this error, I got a strange "class not found" from the OSGi container complaining it can't find
    org.springframework.orm.jpa.support.PersistenceAnn otationBeanPostProcessor
    which I solved by importing that package into the bundle. However, since I'm using annotations only in the webservice class and not using any ORM classes, I wonder why this error surfaced?

Thanks in advance!

Hi canobi,

Did you get this issue solved already? I'm having the same problem but using plain spring container.

Regards,

Roger

Comment

Originally posted by rogerweb View Post
      Hi canobi,
      Did you get this issue solved already? I'm having the same problem but using plain spring container.
      Well actually, I found here in the forums that using this
      annotation on the SOAP client class or interface: @SOAPBinding(parameterStyle=ParameterStyle.BARE)
      helps and indeed that makes the error go away. I haven't tried using the class after adding it though, but I think it should work, otherwise I'll be back here with a followup question :-)

Comment

Working...
      X