Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
handleListenerSetupFailure Setup of JMS message listener invoker failed Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• handleListenerSetupFailure Setup of JMS message listener invoker failed

I am new to Spring. I saw simular threads to my issue, but I can not make sense of it. My error seems to be a little different. Any help would be appreciated.
    I am upgrading my tech stack. My application runs fine on WAS 5.1.X / MQ 5.X. (Spring 2.5.3) With no changes to the application I am trying to run on WAS 6.0.X / MQ 6.0.2.3. I confirmed that my resource are the same (other than that the JMS resources are now at the cluster level and that session replication is turned on). I am getting the following error. (More details are attached: more of the log and my spring config files). It seems there might be a contention of WebSphere 6 and Spring both trying to manage the connection.
    Again, thanks to anyone willing to help out the "New Guy"

-------------------------------

[5/9/08 10:55:56:385 EDT] 00000061 DefaultMessag I org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageLis tenerContainer handleListenerSetupFailure Setup of JMS message listener invoker failed - trying to recover: javax.jms.IllegalStateException: MQJMS3033: QueueReceiver is closed
    [5/9/08 10:55:56:425 EDT] 00000061 DefaultMessag I org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageLis tenerContainer refreshConnectionUntilSuccessful Could not refresh JMS Connection - retrying in 5000 ms
    javax.jms.IllegalStateException: Connection closed
    at com.ibm.ejs.jms.JMSConnectionHandle.checkOpen(JMSC onnectionHandle.java:788)
    at com.ibm.ejs.jms.JMSConnectionHandle.start(JMSConne ctionHandle.java:668)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Native MethodAccessorImpl.java(Compiled Code))
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Native MethodAccessorImpl.java(Compiled Code))
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(De legatingMethodAccessorImpl.java(Compiled Code))
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java(Compil ed Code))
    at org.springframework.jms.connection.SingleConnectio nFactory$SharedConnectionInvocationHandler.invoke( SingleConnectionFactory.java:466)
    at $Proxy0.start(Unknown Source)
    at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractJmsListen ingContainer.refreshSharedConnection(AbstractJmsLi steningContainer.java:388)
    at org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageLis tenerContainer.refreshConnectionUntilSuccessful(De faultMessageListenerContainer.java:782)
    at org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageLis tenerContainer.recoverAfterListenerSetupFailure(De faultMessageListenerContainer.java:764)
    at org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageLis tenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.run(Def aultMessageListenerContainer.java:892)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:570)
    Last edited by lm5644577; May 12th, 2008, 05:29 PM. Reason: attached trace log
Working...
X