Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
How to export multiple service interfaces through HttpInvoker using only one URL Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to export multiple service interfaces through HttpInvoker using only one URL

Hi,

We have a business need to export two business interfaces through the same service URL. However we've not found an easy way to do this without changing a lot of Spring infrastructure code.

We could make one interface extend the other one to solve the problem, but the interfaces are orthogonal, and would not look nice.

We could expose two different URLs, but this would make our configuration much more verbose, and besides, both URLs would point to the same destination service object, which would be an unnecessary hassle.

The remote proxies are dynamically generated, so it is technically feasible for this work (multiple interfaces can be easily implemented by the proxy). Has anyone run into this requirement?

Thanks in advance.

multiple interfaces

I see there was no reply to your request, but I have the same problem and wish there was a good solution from the Spring team!

-- David

Comment

great post

great post

Comment

exporting multiple interfaces

I would still appreciate a reply/solution from the Spring team!

Comment

Working...
        X